jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Need Help! My Hub is not getting published after lots of re-edit.

1. Deepti Jha profile image61
    Deepti Jhaposted 5 months ago

Hi,

My Article is not getting published after lots and lots of edit. I removed the unnecessary capsules, images, don't pointed any keywords (in bold and italic). Please, desperately need help on it.

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image85
      SakinaNasir53posted 5 months ago in reply to this

Please send a link to it.

Deepti Jhaposted 5 months ago in reply to this

What link I need to send and where?

Send the link of your article here.

Hi Deepti! ☺ Welcome to HubPages.
              I would suggest the following points.

1. Write about something that you're truly passionate about or have knowledge in. Don't you think people might find tons of articles on back pain?

2. Your hub is way too short. At least make it to 800 words or more. Provide useful and unique information which cannot be found elsewhere. You need to spend your time in the Learning Center. It will help you in making a solid hub.

3. Make sure your pictures are in the public domain  (copyright free). Pixabay, Pexels.com and Morguefile.com are great to use. Flickr is great too. Read Marisa Wright's hub on how to use Flickr properly. One image is not enough.

4. Add revelant videos, tables and callout capusles wherever necessary. Polls are good too.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Thanks for your help. The content which I submitted is relevant to give the quick answer. I don't believe in big article as it time consuming. I would certainly recommends as per your points and resubmit my article 10th times.

You are welcome. A short article upto 1000 words is fine. But yours is too short. If you write about something, there should be enough details to it.

working