jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

I need advice on my Hub: Channeling Your Anger into Passion

1. Anastasia E profile image82
    Anastasia Eposted 3 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I would really appreciate some help with my Hub, I've corrected what grammar errors I could find and I added subheadings to try to make my Hub more descriptive. Should I change the title? As this is my second Hub with my first Hub going through no problems, I'm depressed and confused with what I should change.

Here is the link: Channeling Your Anger into Passion (must be signed in to view).

Thanks ahead of time for any help!

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Hi there,

The first thing is that you are using  an image from a website that takes images from elsewhere. You have to make sure your images are legal-to-use. Read their disclaimer.

The second image has been lifted from a book cover with no accreditation or mention. Therefore, you are probably using it without permission.

The third image from Dreamstime is only legal if you have used a free version or have paid for the stock one.

The fourth one has been taken from an accident lawyer's site, which has a clearly stated 'by permission only' at the bottom of the page. "No content on this site may be reused in any fashion without written permission from www. xxxx .com" Do you know that you could get sued? This is a lawyer's property.

The fifth one is from Deviant Art. Do you have the artist's permission to republish?

I may be mistaken and you have obtained permission to use these images, but if not, doing this could get you into trouble - either a lawsuit or a large bill. Republishing art is the same as republishing other people's writing - illegal.

More information can be found here: https://hubpageshelp.com/media/Learning … -image-use

Anastasia Eposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for your help, I will correct these mistakes immediately and also read the link you have provided.

2. Anastasia E profile image82
    Anastasia Eposted 2 months ago

UPDATE:

My article has been rejected once again with revision of all images and the information in "Needs Improvement", is quite vague.

1. simplehappylife profile image87
      simplehappylifeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi, Anastasia (◕‿◕✿)

You have real potential.  What stood out to me the most is that your grammar needs a lot of work.  I would suggest you invest in editing software like Grammarly.com.  I think that would do wonders for you.  Not only will it help you spot and correct your grammatical errors, but it also teaches you the proper use of punctuation. 

Good Luck and Keep Writing!

Anastasia Eposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Thank you so much, I try to get my grammar errors out of my articles as much as possible, but, sometimes I miss things, I'll check out the product you mention.

1. theraggededge profile image94
          theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

You can use Grammarly for free online. Also take a look at Hemingway.

working