Newly added links in text capsules disappear when capsule is saved.

1. BarbRad profile image86
    BarbRadposted 6 months ago

Any time I add a link in the text capsule, it shows up when I save the link and turns blue. Then it disappears when I try to save the capsule. I don't remember this happening last time I edited a Hub. The affected hub has 2280 words, two Amazon products ( one each in two capsules) and one affiliate link to join Wizzley. The rest of my links are internal HubPages links.

I want to add one referral link to Niume, and I see such links in many other hubs. I would also like to add a link to a post I wrote in a cooperative Review Site many HubPages writers contribute to, including me, that is related to my topic. My topic is writing sites. Adding these links would not violate having more than two links to the same domain. It gives me an average of one external link for every 480 words.

Since I have also had trouble with the "done editing" button and other technical issues and error messages while editing,  I'm not sure if my issue saving links is a technical issue or a policy issue. I'm hoping it's the former and it will be fixed soon.

1. Matt Wells profile image
      Matt Wellsposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Updating your browser and restarting your computer may solve this issue. If you would like me to take a look at your Hub please send a link to team@hubpages.com.

working