jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Use of Amazon

1. RGraf profile image85
    RGrafposted 7 years ago

How do you use Amazon?  Do you surf it for new items or do you only use it when looking for something specific?

2. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

Do you mean when I want to buy some thing, or when I use it on a hub?
    Either way, usually look for something specific. If I go to Ebay, I may just look around at various items, but Amazon I only use when wanting a specific item, usually one I am having trouble finding elsewhere.

3. Everyday Miracles profile image94
    Everyday Miraclesposted 7 years ago

I agree with Janetta: that's how I shop, by looking for something specific. Usually I'm comparison shopping for something I need or really want.

4. RGraf profile image85
    RGrafposted 7 years ago

I'm one that also just goes there to find something specifically but I heard someone else mention just exploring it to see what is out there.  To me it is so massive that I would be overwhlemed.

5. girly_girl09 profile image78
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

I'm an Amazon addict. I frequently buy items that Amazon recommends to me. If I'm bored, I will go on and browse and almost always buy something. The one-click 'buy it now' option is brutal. My Mom and I both have an Amazon credit card and frequently get $25 amazon gift certificates (she kindly gives me hers) She gets one almost every month and I get one about every 3 months. You get 1 point for ever dollar you spend or 3 points for every dollar you spend on amazon, so it can really add up to lots of free gift certificates! I also get a $5 gift certificate almost every week from searching with swagbucks.