jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Disappearing text

1. Juliet Stewart profile image58
    Juliet Stewartposted 3 months ago

I have been having issues with my Refererences disappearing from my Articles.  All the work I put into highlighting my sources are gone.  Which makes my Articles appear to have been plagiarized.  I also have issues with double Titles appearing on my work.  Please advise!!!

1. Kylyssa profile image95
      Kylyssaposted 3 months ago in reply to this

If your hub gets moved to a partner site, HubPages will remove your links to sources and resources most of the time.

HubPages doesn't see references, resources, or material sources as providing added value for their readers or as enhancing credibility, but strictly as ways for readers to leave their site. Their preference is for you to literally cover everything on the subject on the page. The odd thing is that they don't seem to see how providing basic explanations and definitions on more in-depth pages dilutes the impact of niche writing. Anyway, HubPages doesn't want any link on your page to cause readers to leave HubPages or to visit another of your hubs.

1. Juliet Stewart profile image58
        Juliet Stewartposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Oh!  thank you for the explanation, I was very worried it would make my Hub ineligible and prevent it from being featured.

2. Matt Wells profile image
      Matt Wellsposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Please send a message to team@hubpages.com with a link to a Hub you are having problems with and it will be reviewed. There is currently a bug with displaying image source links on Network Sites that is in the process of being fixed.

working