Need quick Clarification!

1. thranax profile image58
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

Hello fellow Hubbers and Hubstaff I have the following question that needs answering:

In the Url Trackers Page, there are 2 columns, one titled:

Traffic Hub Views

and one called:

Hub Traffic

Now I was trying to conclude what these variables are *how there reported* but in all meanings of the ponder I was stumped.

I first thought, well if I have 1700 Traffic Hub Views with 1 sign up I will have 124 Hub Traffic. So, doing the 10% thing, it would take 1240 Traffic Hub Views to amount to 124 Hub Traffic. So that makes sense.

But what broke that conclusion is this:
    I have a tracker with 24 Traffic Hub Views and 330 Hub Traffic.

Can someone Please clarify what one is which and how each one is reported? 

Also, which one is the 9-12% referral amount added to? Is it divided by the amount of Traffic Hub Views or Hub Traffic? And is it already taken out, like is the Hub Traffic the amount of times your ads appeared on the users hubs?

Thanks in Advance,

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you look at the paragraph below the URL tracker stats, it reads

So that clarifies Hub traffic...

However, you won't be able to calculate traffic numbers and your percentage earnings from those stats, as those are based off of impressions, and you have no way of knowing the impressions actuall generated from someone else's Hub views.

As far as tracking earnings, in AdSense, I have it customized so that I can see what's from my Hubs and what's from my own web site.  The difference between those totals added and the overall is what I've earned from Hub authors I've referred.