jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Responsive Web Design Tips & Tricks for 2017

1. Amin Ghale profile image60
    Amin Ghaleposted 5 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Responsive Web Design Tips & Tricks for 2017 (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. erorantes profile image38
      erorantesposted 5 months ago in reply to this

I like your article. I read the hub. You make sense of what you are saying. A computer programmer will be delighted on your tips. To get the attention on readers you will need pictures like the pictures on hub pages learning center. If you add bigger pictures that excites the eyes. You will be a success. Good luck with your hub. I will like to see it when it is done.

2. Amin Ghale profile image60
    Amin Ghaleposted 5 months ago

I added images and removed the links as well. Still don't know why it's not approved.. can you please check it?

1. chasmac profile image98
      chasmacposted 5 months ago in reply to this

You need to fix quite a few grammar mistakes and some awkward phrasing. You should also provide a source for your images and make sure you have the legal rights to use them if they're not your own.

1. Amin Ghale profile image60
        Amin Ghaleposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Those images are screenshots rather than anything. As far as grammar mistakes I went through grammarly.com to make things a less grammar error free. Can you please point out few so I can work on that

3. theraggededge profile image95
    theraggededgeposted 5 months ago

Hi there,

Here's your first paragraph...

"Mobile devices have already overtaken the desktop computers today. This year, the number of user browsing internet through their mobile devices has skyrocketed. More than 70% of the internet usage is carried out through mobile devices and the usage of a desktop for internet has to drop down by 16% this year."

Here's a corrected version:

At the current time of writing, more than 70 percent of internet access is via mobile devices. Web access by desktop computers and laptops has reduced by 16 percent.

Okay, it's not exactly riveting, but can you see how many unnecessary words have been cut out. Snappier writing makes for easier reading, especially on a mobile device big_smile

Beware of your use of plurals and the definite article. For example there is no need for 'the' before desktop computers. It should be 'the number of users' and 'browsing the internet'. 'More than 70 percent of internet use', 'the use of desktops to access the internet has dropped by 16 percent this year.'

So,as you can see, there are grammatical errors all through your text. Unfortunately most of us haven't the time to put it right for you. You have to learn the rules and apply them to your writing.

You must make sure your images are legal to use. Read this: https://hubpageshelp.com/media/Learning … -image-use  Only use images that are relevant to the content. For example, what has the pink tree got to do with your topic? Oddly, you actually make that point in the article - "Try to include the images that you think is necessary for your site..."

By the way, that sentence should be written as, "Only include images that are necessary for your site."

Good luck.

working