I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Review of BBC Good Food recipe on Seville orange marmalade , observations & tips (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!
Hi Theodore! ☺ Welcome to HubPages.
I would like to give you the following suggestions:
1. Add more images. You have just included two. As you have given step by step review, include images also that people will find useful.
2. Add a video appropriate to your topic.
3. You have included two links in your hub. I would suggest you include the tips you have learned and write them as callout capsules. Hubpages wants that a hub is as complete as possible. Don't direct readers to other sites unless absolutely essential.
4. Correct your punctuation as in some places you have written i instead of I. I would suggest not to use too much bold.
5. Do spend your time in the Learning Center.
I hope this helps. Good luck!
Thank you so much for the reply. Yes indeed it is very helpful. I am astonished that you did such an objective critique in such a short time after my post. Good luck to you too.
by John Hansen7 months ago
I received notification that my hub "How to Make the World's Best Scrambled Eggs" http://hubpages.com/food/How-to-Make-th … ambled-Egg is eligible to be moved to Delishably. However I have been...
by Bobby Isenhower4 years ago
I like helping people with their hubs. I've gotten to know the ins and outs and how it works. I know how to use the tools and other websites to drive your traffic. If you are new post hubs in here and I will get to each...
by Travis J Bird6 months ago
http://hubpages.com/games-hobbies/RavenReviewsI have been having a awful time trying to get approved, any and all help is greatly appreciated.Thank you!Travis Bird
by Amruth Prabhu8 months ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub AMMYS GREEK SALAD (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!
by dprice997 years ago
I posted this hub a while back. I carefully researched keywords before writing it. The product is was reported to be a "top seller" for Amazon. I thought that it was relatively well written...
by facetube21 months ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. That is what I received:"It's possible that your Hub is not Featured because it contains spammy elements. Perhaps it was written for a...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.