Removing Hubs to Blog

1. NurseFlood profile image84
    NurseFloodposted 2 months ago

I know that when I can copy and paste my hub to my blog, add photos. 

Is there a program that makes this easier?
    How long should I wait before loading it on my blog for google to deindex it?  What happens if I put it up before google has removed it?  Thanks.

1. NateB11 profile image92
      NateB11posted 2 months ago in reply to this

The only real danger if you publish your Hub to your blog before it is deindexed is that one of the two will rank higher than the other. That's the only real danger of duplicate content.

It can take awhile for a Hub to deindex. I can't remember how long exactly. I'm pretty sure at least within a month it will be gone from the search engine, though I've read that it can take just a couple weeks. You used to be able to deindex it yourself through Webmaster Tools, but we no longer have Webmaster Tools for Hubpages so I'm not sure if you can do it that way anymore.

I don't know of any program for easy transfer of the Hub. The closest to this that I can think of is a Firefox add-on called Scrapbook - but all it does is allow you to more easily copy as many Hubs as you like into one location on your computer, along the top bar of the browser where the add on is.

working