jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Does Origami have a subtilte in any of the new sites?

1. paperfacets profile image88
    paperfacetsposted 2 months ago

FeltMagnet has a Paper subsection, but I do not see any origami Hubs in it or a subtitle for origami. Can it be possible that I have the first origami submission?

1. Sherry Hewins profile image95
      Sherry Hewinsposted 2 months ago in reply to this

There has to be a certain number of hubs to make a subtopic. I seem to remember that it was 3. Not totally sure on that number though.

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 2 months ago

I'm afraid not, I found this one

https://feltmagnet.com/crafts/Paper-Hearts

3. paperfacets profile image88
    paperfacetsposted 2 months ago

If any one has origami Hubs submit a few for FeltMagnet and maybe we can get an origami subtopic started. I think it is a pretty popular search. Thanks, Sherry

1. melbel profile image90
      melbelposted 2 months ago in reply to this

I agree. I will start on some new origami hubs coming up here because it's really relaxing. I'll have to come up with something that isn't well-covered on HubPages.

4. melbel profile image90
    melbelposted 2 months ago

Unless any of you have any advice for me to improve this one so I can increase the chance of it being accepted to feltmagnet (and being good enough to be helpful to the future of feltmagnet.)

http://hubpages.com/art/How-to-Make-a-Paper-Crane

(I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask this, but I felt it was on-topic since the hub exists and I feel like with some improvement, it would work on FeltMagnet.)

I feel like we really do need that origami category.

1. paperfacets profile image88
      paperfacetsposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Melbel, I think your crane Hub is ready. I can't see anything that would flunk the Hub out, except that you do need the author bio make it about paper crafts or origami.

As you may know if you attest to the 11 questions when you submit the Hub, it should be okay.  Go for it.

I have to wait till the 21st to submit my origami Hub.

working