jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

I'd like some criticism on my Hub 10 Best Anime of 2016 Hub!

1. joween18 profile image83
    joween18posted 2 months ago

Hello Hubpages, good day.

I would like some feedback on how can I improve my hub, which is eligible to me moved on reelrundown.

These are the lacking qualifications in order my hub to be moved.

Spelling/Grammar:
    All articles on Network Sites should demonstrate a good command of the English language with appropriately chosen words and readable sentences. It always helps to get an extra pair of eyes on our writing to spot those pesky, missed errors. Perhaps you can ask a couple of friends or colleagues to proofread your article!

Additional Note From Your Editor:
    Frequent errors and awkward sounding sentences throughout article. We recommend reading through to catch them. Examples include the run on first sentence, and "iving-dead creatures called as Kabane."

Link for the hub: http://hubpages.com/entertainment/10-Best-Anime-of-2016

Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks!

1. julieann26 profile image82
      julieann26posted 2 months ago in reply to this

I had a quick look and here's what I found...

1: The first sentence is already out-of-date, so that needs to be fixed.

2: Grammar is a big problem.  What the editor wrote in the note is right.  Fluent English readers will have a hard time reading your article.  Many readers will give up and not read the full article (as I did) because of this.

2. SakinaNasir53 profile image84
      SakinaNasir53posted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi joween18! ☺

I liked reading your hub. But just as the editor says, you need to fix some grammatical errors.

Example 1: But as always, every people has a different opinion about anime. Here every people can be changed to everyone.

Example 2: Thanks for reading my article. Hope you've get something new and useful.
      You can write this as: Thanks for reading my article. Hope you have learned something new and useful.
      Good luck!

2. erorantes profile image33
    erorantesposted 2 months ago

I like your pictures. Everything look good except the part of the subtitles above each pictures. There are some capital letters  mix with lower-case letters. You did a fantastic job. You need to check for inappropriate words if you have them. I am looking forward reading your final draft or finished hub.

joween18posted 2 months ago in reply to this

Thanks. I am flattered. smile

3. erorantes profile image33
    erorantesposted 2 months ago

I am sorry about the double comment. I click twice. It never happened before this time. I am getting fast or I am excited about participating in the forum.

4. Megan Peach profile image80
    Megan Peachposted 2 months ago

Hey, I actually really enjoyed you post! Honestly, I haven't found muck of anything wrong with it (I used to watch anime a lot and realized I don't know any of the ones you were talking about so now i'm definitely gonna watch them haha)
    But, altogether, I though it was great

joween18posted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi Megan. Thank you so much for your feedback. If you wanna know more about great anime titles. You can follow me for recommendations. smile

1. Megan Peach profile image80
        Megan Peachposted 2 months ago in reply to this

I'll give you a follow! You should follow me, I'll talk about different things and hopefully something interests you smile

working