I'd like feedback on my Hub: Top 10 Ultra Luxurious, Beautiful, modern, Custom K

1. Aqila Nasreen profile image60
    Aqila Nasreenposted 7 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Top 10 Ultra Luxurious, Beautiful, modern, Custom Kitchen Designs Ideas and Tips (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image87
      SakinaNasir53posted 7 months ago in reply to this

Hi Aqila! ☺ Welcome to HubPages!

I would suggest the following points:

1. Add the source name/URL of your images. It is very necessary to attribute them as you might be involved in copyright issues. It is best to use original images. However you can get images in the public domain (copyright free) from sites like Pixabay, Pexels.com and Morguefile.com. You can describe the details of your images in the caption option each image capsule provides. 

2. Break your text under bullets and numbering. This will make your hub look neater and easily scannable.

3. Add callout capsules, tables and polls to increase reader engagement. Callout capsules are useful to highlight important points or tips.

4. Add an appropriate video.

5. It is best to write about topics that you are genuinely passionate about and have knowledge in.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

working