jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

how can i track traffic to my hubs?

1. Rotem profile image60
    Rotemposted 7 years ago

I hust wonder how can i track traffic to my hubs..

1. aniketgore profile image73
      aniketgoreposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Just go to My Account tab and you will get stats of your traffic. And if you want more real time then sign up for google analytics.

1. packerpack profile image62
        packerpackposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Correct, Analytics is a good stuff for free. It gives good amount of info our page traffic. Just sign in the google analytics and get your Hubpage profile page registered there. Then come here and goto the Affiliate settings where you can enter the code that you got in the analytics when you registered you Hubpages profile page. Everytime you wanna know how your Hubs performance just login to Google analytics and check the report generated

2. Ryan Hupfer profile image80
      Ryan Hupferposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You should add Google Analytics to your Affiliate settings -- here's some more info from the HubPages Guide on how do that:

1. FunFacter profile image57
        FunFacterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey thank you so very much. I really did not know about this awesome feature. I always really wanted to know how I am getting that much traffic from hubpages I mean the keywords used to find my hubs. Thankyou again.

2. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

you can also assign a tracker ID ( found under URL trackers I believe)  that way you can track any traffic you bring in from other sites, i.e. Facebook, etc.

3. Rotem profile image60
    Rotemposted 7 years ago

Thanks a lot guys (and a lady).

4. Everyday Miracles profile image94
    Everyday Miraclesposted 7 years ago

I also will back Analytics. It gives you enough information that after almost two weeks I'm still figuring it all out!

5. GeneriqueMedia profile image60
    GeneriqueMediaposted 7 years ago

Grr, I gotta get these Analytics's thing down.

I twitter, flitter, post to MySpace, FaceBook, e-mail Hubbers, engage random strangers I'm checking out at work, always carry a CD of my first LP and have on it HTML copies of my various Hubs.

Though, I'm not your average Hubber looking to become a millionaire.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.