jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

LATEST NEWS - Urgent Recall of all U.S. Currency

1. Eric Graudins profile image61
    Eric Graudinsposted 7 years ago

All US Currency is to be withdrawn from use:
    Here's the press conference from the U.S. Treasury.

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/t … ent_issues

Brilliant.

And yes, it IS a joke.

At the moment.
    Eric G. smile

2. B.T. Evilpants profile image59
    B.T. Evilpantsposted 7 years ago

That's just awful! But I'm a humanitarian, and willing to sacrifice myself for my fellow Americans. To that end, I will be collecting these bags of money, and taking them to DC myself. That should reduce the risk of exposure to others. Crazy? Maybe. But I am an altruistic patriot, and willing to make this sacrifice for greater good. Just leave the bags on your front step, and I'll be along shortly.

3. Shirley Anderson profile image84
    Shirley Andersonposted 7 years ago

As a caring citizen of a neighbouring country, I'd like to selflessly volunteer to help, B.T.

4. Lissie profile image86
    Lissieposted 7 years ago

WOW that's scary - does it apply to my US$ paypal account to? Please advise urgently!

1. Shirley Anderson profile image84
      Shirley Andersonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes but don't worry, Lissie.  Just redirect your payments to me and I'll take care of it for you.

5. B.T. Evilpants profile image59
    B.T. Evilpantsposted 7 years ago

Just send it all to me, Lissie, and I'll take care of everything!

Shirley, your offer of help is greatly appreciated, but I couldn't possibly let you expose yourself to such danger!

6. Shirley Anderson profile image84
    Shirley Andersonposted 7 years ago

Aww, that's sweet but it is my diplomatic duty to show support for our American neighbours in their hour of need.  You guys go off to war, we face deadly currency inks, all in the name of goodwill and Canadian politeness.

Besides, you have no hands to carry the money in.

working