jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to Entertain a Baby Aged 6-12 Months Old

1. Whitney05 profile image62
    Whitney05posted 7 months ago

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to Entertain a Baby Aged 6-12 Months Old. What can I do to improve?

The hub has over 1,000 words, two images and two amazon products. This is the same setup as two other hubs that passed quality immediately.

Thank you in advance

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image87
      SakinaNasir53posted 7 months ago in reply to this

Hi Whitney05! ☺
      I like your hub. But I would suggest the following points:

1. Add the source name/URL of your images. If not your own, you have to attribute them properly. Make sure they are in the public domain (copyright free).  Pixabay, Pexels.com and Morguefile.com are great to use.

2. You can include an appropriate video.

3. Include callout capsules for highlighting important tips and suggestions.

4. Tables are great to minimise information. Also, include a poll to increase reader engagement.

5. I think the 2 amazon capsules may be the reason your hub is not getting featured. It is a policy now that the amazon product must be directly related to the title of your hub.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

2. Whitney05 profile image62
    Whitney05posted 7 months ago

Thanks. I'll add sources for the images.

Sounds like HP is making is hard to earn via Amazon. The only way to add a 100% matching item is to do a review... The emails and notes still say it just has to be relevant to the topic and have personal experience.

Why would they feature two other hubs with similar format and word count but not this one? The other two were just published within a month or so.

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image87
      SakinaNasir53posted 7 months ago in reply to this

You're welcome! smile I am not sure Whitney...but I guess it might be the reason as I said before.

3. kasiaeliza profile image81
    kasiaelizaposted 7 months ago

- source/author of photos
    - double picture of the rainforest jumperoo
    - no conclusion at the end (You have 11-12 months and... nothing which summary article) smile

working