Red circle with white exclamation mark inside green hubpro icon help

1. weezyschannel profile image89
    weezyschannelposted 6 months ago

First let me say  that I do not believe it's the edit bot... The edit bot is black  and when I click on the hub it does not show ANY edits even if I go in edit mode

I have a question and I cannot seem to find this anywhere… I have several hubs that I have a hub pro status  of green… However; there is a green pro icon with a red circle with a white exclamation point inside of it… I do not find it anywhere what that means…  at the bottom of the page worry what the mark, there is nothing with the red exclamation mark So, I have also noticed  that even with the Hub pro icon, those  articles or some of them anyway, are  not featured, so I am confused as how they are hub pro but are not featured… Also, ever since I have received the red exclamation marks, my earnings have also dropped significantly.  Can someone please tell me with the red! Inside a green pro icon mean? And the other question is how are they not featured if they are a hub pro… Thank you so much

1. Glenn Stok profile image98
      Glenn Stokposted 6 months ago in reply to this

That's actually a pencil icon with the exclamation mark. You need to click on that icon to see the changes. The exclamation mark disappears after you have reviewed the changes. Don't click "edit" since that will not show you the changes. You probably had one or more comments corrected. 

Poor spelling and poor grammar in comments may hurt your Google ranking, which is why they are being edited by the editbot.

It has also been recommended that you delete comments that don't add value to your hub or don't relate to the subject, such as "nice hub" comments. There has been a lot of discussion about all this in the forums.

working