jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Is it safe to edit hubs that has been moved on a Niche Site?

1. joween18 profile image81
    joween18posted 4 months ago

Hi HubPages, I'm writing this because it's my first time that my hub has been moved to a niche site. Now, I wanted to add some content to it, and I'm afraid it could trigger something unexpected like the removal of my hub from the niche site. So, as the title suggested, is it safe to edit hubs that have been moved on a niche site? For additional note, this hub had been through HubPro. Your answer is very much appreciated.

Thanks!

1. ChristinS profile image95
      ChristinSposted 4 months ago in reply to this

I've edited hubs that have been moved.  I've added content to some like Marissa, but I've also removed some of the edits on a few, for example where an editor removed an Amazon capsule, but not the text capsule next to it that talked about the product in the hub.  That happened twice and both times I went in and either removed or changed that text as it made no sense for it to remain there as it was. 

As long as your edits still follow the guidelines it shouldn't be a problem.

joween18posted 4 months ago in reply to this

Now everything's clear. Thanks!

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 4 months ago

Yes, it is safe to edit Hubs on the niche sites.  In fact, I made a HUGE edit to one of my Hubs on Healdove recently when I discovered a new remedy, better than the one I'd previously recommended.  That required me to change a bit more than half the Hub.

joween18posted 4 months ago in reply to this

Okay. Thanks for your help Marisa smile

working