hubs and links

1. Anita Hasch profile image78
    Anita Haschposted 2 months ago

I noticed a few of my hubs are listed with a different color. These are hubs that I had changed in some way recently. Normally when this happens to one of my hubs, I check it out and correct or improve it. However, I have gone over these hubs and can find nothing wrong. With some of them I recently added a link from my wordpress blog. At wordpress I added a post with an image and one or two paragraphs, and then add, 'To read the complete article, follow the link,' and then link it to my hubpages article. ' 
    Am I not allowed to do this? Must I remove the links on those posts? I just did it to get more traffic and to make my wordpress viewers aware of my hubpage articles.

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi Anita,

Are you referring to the hubs listed on your account page? The links will be in a different colour if you have clicked on them recently. Mine go purple. This happens on all websites, not just HP. It's a browser thing and nothing to do with your hubs. Try doing a search on Google for, I don't know, let's say 'grey squirrels'. Click on one of the links near the top to visit the page. Then press the back button to go back to the search results. You'll see the one you just went to has changed colour. It's the same with links to discussions in the forum.

Linking to your hub from your blog is perfectly acceptable, as long as your blog is reputable, which I'm sure it is.

1. Anita Hasch profile image78
        Anita Haschposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi, thanks so much for answering. I am so relieved.

working