jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Adsense Account Info Not Updated.

1. frogpatch profile image80
    frogpatchposted 7 years ago

I keep getting notices to update my phone number and payout ifo. I do it and the notices remain! I do it again and same thing. My account info has been at a balance of 19.95 since October of last year and it has not been updated since. Google makes it impossible to contact them about this! Any help would be appreciated. I have added several hubs and increased traffic and would like to know if I am getting credit for clicks! Thanks!

2. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 7 years ago

You definitely want to contact Google directly - they offer many ways to contact them.

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/ … nswer=9722

3. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 7 years ago

From our record of your adsense settings on HubPages, it looks like you may have created two different AdSense accounts (the more recent with publisher id ca-pub-1223143515664939 5 months ago and an older one with ca-pub-1563445962884993 about 12 months ago).   Check the email address they are sending the notification to -- it may be that the notification is for a different account than the one you're signed in to.

Google only allows one account per person.  I suggest you contact Google right away and explain the situation -- hopefully they can shutdown one of your accounts and get things straightened out for you.

4. frogpatch profile image80

I tried to contact support but I do not fit into their predetermined subjects for help! Now I can't even find a contact link that works! They also recently had me switch my email from AOL to gmail and left AOL on my account anyway. If someone can find me a way to contact their support I would appreciate it. There is no link provided when you go to the page for help! All it says is email help is limited to certain topics.

5. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 7 years ago

frogpatch - did you see what paul wrote to you?

Check your email addresses, all of them, and see if you missed a notification from Google somewhere.  You also will want to get the whole two adsense accounts thing straightened out ASAP or you may lose both accounts anyway.

6. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Did you receive a pin number from Google?

7. frogpatch profile image80

I did receive a pin in the mail and used it to log in! I still need to contact Google to get this straightened out but for the life of me I can't reach a human. Is there something wrong with askiing Google for help? Please tell me how I can reach them! I keep hitting a dead end!

8. frogpatch profile image80

This is what I mean! I send a support email to Google explaining that I am not getting credit for months and they reply by telling me to go to their help section for the answer. I did that before and it is not there. I need desparately to get this straightened out. It is affecting my productivety on Hubpages and other places as well. Whatever happened to customer service. At least I can use affiliate links on other sites to generate a little income! I need a real person to fix this!