jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

No more emails

1. Anita Hasch profile image80
    Anita Haschposted 3 months ago

I need to stop emails from hubpages and some other sites as I can't keep up with the flow of emails that I receive. I see all the notifications when I log onto hubpages daily, so I do need the emails.

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Make sure you untick the little boxes that say 'Follow this forum discussion' and at the bottom of any hubs you leave comments on. You should find an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every HP email.

1. Anita Hasch profile image80
        Anita Haschposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for the assistance. I have thousands of emails, no joking, can't keep up as I have too many other things on the go. I do log onto Hubpages every day so I see all notifications.

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Go to "My Profile", then click the "Edit Profile" button.  In the top gray bar, you'll see "Notification Settings". Click on that.  You'll have to answer a security question, then you'll get to a screen where you can choose how you want to be notified of various events on HubPages.

There are two columns. 

If you choose "Always" in the first column, you'll be sent an email immediately.   So you probably want to make most of the entries in that column "Never".

The second column is for a "Digest".  That means instead of getting an email immediately, you get ONE once-a-week email which contains a list of all the different notifications at the same time.

3. Matt Wells profile image
      Matt Wellsposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Please visit the FAQ for information on how to change your notification settings. You can change notification settings for Hubs, emails, comments and more.

working