jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Question about the niche sites...

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image92
    DzyMsLizzyposted 5 months ago

So, now that we are allowed to submit our own articles to a niche site, is there a list of the various ones anywhere, and their general topic focus?

I've had several chosen the the editors, but none of the vertical site topics seem to fit with the hub I wish to submit.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 months ago in reply to this

The thing to do is just submit it.  Pick the site you think it might best fit, and they will decide.

I know because I submitted one about cystitis remedies.  Naturally I intended to submit it to HealDove, but my finger must have slipped as I was selecting it, because I picked another site altogether. I noticed my mistake just as I hit the "Submit" button. I yelled at the computer, "No! Wait!" but of course, it was too late.

No problem though - I got an email from HubPages saying the Hub was eligible to be moved but they felt it was more appropriate for HealDove than the site I had nominated, so that's where they moved it.

http://hubpages.com/community/List-of-H … work-Sites

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image92
        DzyMsLizzyposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Thanks, Marisa. 
        LOL--I've lost count of how many times I have gone over and over and over a piece, and then, just as I hit the 'publish' or 'done editing' button, just a nanosecond after, I spot something I wanted to add or change.

2. bravewarrior profile image95
      bravewarriorposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for asking this question, Liz. I was going to ask it myself. To me, some of the site names are vague. HP moved my article about filing DMCA notices to TurboFuture, which surprised me. To me, the name implies the content would be about engines or futuristic topics.

Marisa, the link the provided in your comment is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

working