Breaking up Multi-Paragraph Text Capsules

1. eugbug profile image94
    eugbugposted 5 months ago

I have several hubs with a text capsule providing the reader with a glossary of definitions. Each definition is a blank line separated paragraph with about 5 to 8 lines of text. One capsule has about 8 definitions.
    Is it better from a SEO point of view to break these capsules up into individual text capsules? It actually looks better to leave as is because the capsule's title is in blue text with the individual paragraphs grouped together, with black bold text at the beginning of each of them.

Here's an example:
    https://dengarden.com/appliances/Watts- … t-All-mean

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 5 months ago

Google can't see whether your text is broken up into capsules or not.  So that's an irrelevant question.

The only benefits of using multiple capsules are (a) you can rearrange them more easily when you revise, and (b) it gives HubPages more flexibility in placing ads.

The important thing is whether your headings are formatted as headings - if you've just used bold for the sub-headings then you're missing the change to signal to Google that they are headings.

1. eugbug profile image94
      eugbugposted 5 months ago in reply to this

I didn't realize that about the headings. I think I have just used bold for sub-headings in lots of hubs.

Thanks Marisa!

working