I'd like feedback on my Hub: Australia, we should have a Memorial for the Fronti

1. Mick Beet profile image79
    Mick Beetposted 8 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Australia, we should have a Memorial for the Frontier War.. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image84
      SakinaNasir53posted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi Mick Beat. smile

I would suggest the following points:

1. Try writing about something which you're geniunely passionate about and what people might search for.

2. Your article is short. Try including enough details, break the text under suitable sub headings, bullets and numbers whenever required. A huge chunk of text doesn't look good.

3. A ratings capsule is just for recipes, not for informative articles.

4. Remove the link where you have asked to share your article. Hubpages isn't a place for self promotion.

5. Add the image name source or URL. Make sure they are in the public domain (copyright free). Pixabay, Pexels.com and Morguefile.com are great to use. Flickr is great too, but you have to search for the images under Creative Commons license. Check out Marisa Wright's hub to know more about Flickr.

Spend your time in the Learning Centre which will help you to make a solid hub.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image95
    Rupert Taylorposted 8 weeks ago

There are several problems:

Random capital letters appear throughout the text.

Words are missing "Many historians have different views on the events that inflicted so (much) pain and suffering."
    Inconsistences: At one point you have the Frontier War lasting until the 1920s at another it's the 1930s.

There are several grammar errors. You need to run your copy through a program such as Grammarly to fix these problems.

working