jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Where is my Adsense account and how do I see it?

1. Susan Hambidge profile image93
    Susan Hambidgeposted 8 weeks ago

Hi,

A was accepted by Adsense a while ago, maybe about 2 years ago. I applied through Hub Pages.My number has been sitting in correct area of earnings since.

I though I'd have a look at the account and see if I'd earned anything, so I have looked all over my Gmail account, but there is nothing there about my Adsense. At all.

What am I doing wrong?

I am not very Google minded so please make any answers simple!!

Thank you

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 weeks ago

Go to your "My Account" page here on HubPages, click on Earnings in the grey bar at the top, then click on the link that says "Google Adsense reports".

If you haven't been very active for a while, I hope you are signed up for the HP Earnings Program?

If you are, you probably won't have earned much, if anything, from your Adsense account because the HP Ads  take over most of the space used by Adsense.

3. Susan Hambidge profile image93
    Susan Hambidgeposted 8 weeks ago

Thanks Marissa,

I have been signed up for the HP earnings, and have now started to see some return there, which is why I thought I'd have a look at my adsense thingy.

I took the steps you said, and this is what I get ....

'An AdSense account does not exist for this login, as your application is currently in review. Within a week of your application date, we'll review your application and follow-up with you via email. Once you are approved to join AdSense, you'll be able to log in to your account and get started.'

But I have an adsense number and I remember being accepted. I have obviously not linked something correctly, but that would have been about 2 years ago so I don't remember what I did.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

Oh dear, that's bad news.  I'm surprised you're earning anything on HP earnings, since you're not supposed to earn from that until you've got an Adsense account. 

I suggest  contacting team @ HubPages and see if they can help.

2. sallybea profile image97
      sallybeaposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

Have you tried signing in to your google account via google chrome for instance?  If you have an account you should see it there  Perhaps you have not set the account up properly yet.  Be careful not to do it twice, I don't think it is allowed.

working