jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Refreshing My Memory About Quality

1. Marie Flint profile image90
    Marie Flintposted 8 weeks ago

My G: drive is finally working on my laptop again, and I came across a reminder to myself about improving the quality of my hubs. It reads as follows:

Excellent grammar and spelling. Pay special attention to cases in your title and subtitles; this is one area where mistakes are common.

Current and correct information. Check the latest news, peer-reviewed journals, and other credible sources for new information on your subject.

Free of spammy elements (Hubs should contain no unrelated or tangentially related links, excessive products, etc).

High-quality, clear, attractive images (avoid pixelated images, blurry images, and images with watermarks).

Search-friendly and descriptive subtitles.

A relevant summary.

A mobile-optimized layout. Making all capsules full-width can make a big difference for mobile.

I confess, I have never received a 100 score on a hub, though I've had a couple Hub-of-the-Day awards. Maybe it's time to take these tips a little more seriously and try writing some more hubs, which have been few and far between for the past year or so.

Set your standards high and have fun!

1. Jodah profile image86
      Jodahposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

Sounds like a plan. Go for it Marie!

2. SakinaNasir53 profile image84
      SakinaNasir53posted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

Nice reminder. Good luck!

3. Marie Flint profile image90
      Marie Flintposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

@Jodah, Sakina, and SimpleHappy, thank you for supportive comments. Blessings!

2. simplehappylife profile image86
    simplehappylifeposted 8 weeks ago

I agree with Sakina smile  Nice Reminders!  Happy Hubbing smile

working