jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (16 posts)

Any of your dream become reality next day.

1. Lgali profile image49
    Lgaliposted 7 years ago

My all dreams are become negative next day

2. 0
    shreekrishnaposted 7 years ago

i was thinking that my hubscore will go to 0 ,

when it was 1 ,

but it goes to up to 2,

so , i don't think my dream ever come true.

1. dingdong profile image60
      dingdongposted 7 years ago in reply to this

LOL lol

It seems you're only worrying about hubscore in recent days... smile

3. Christa Dovel profile image89
    Christa Dovelposted 7 years ago

No.  None of my dreams have ever become reality, and for this, I am glad.

4. sassychic profile image60
    sassychicposted 7 years ago

I had a dream that I was sitting in front of a Big black Grand piano playing a song that I wrote in front of my boyfriend in a room with big windows and sunlight pouring through with a small white coach next to the piano. Wierd thing is that it came true.

I was at a wedding, at the reception place there was a room where the piano was placed and everything it was the coolest thing ever!

I had told my boyfriend the dream before the wedding, so when I was at the wedding my boyfriend took my hand and said come see this! I walked into the room and I felt a sweet romantic feeling in me. All I could do is immediately go to the piano!

5. 60
    badcompany99posted 7 years ago

I once dreamt I was eating a giant marshmallow, when I awoke I had half the pillow eaten !

1. 0
      LAmatadoraposted 7 years ago in reply to this

ha ha where have I heard that before? lol

1. 60
        badcompany99posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Maybe a lover, it was pillow talk : )

1. sassychic profile image60
          sassychicposted 7 years ago in reply to this

ah ha that's pretty funny!
          Gees, I have another one.
          I had a dream about a delicious chocolate cake this cake and chocolate shavings or pieces all over the edges of a cirular cake adn it was just pure chocolate cake. When my birthday came around I went to go pick out a cake with my dad adn there it was exactly like me fream. I dreamt I was eating it outside with people and that's exactly what happened. there are many dreams I wish would actually become real life we'll have to see what happens in the future.

6. 0
    LAmatadoraposted 7 years ago

sadly there have been a few dreams that have come to be...in a symbolic way. I believe our dreams tell us what our subconscious sees and we do not. It is a way of figuring out our problems or telling us we need to change some things. Its also a place where I can see people who I miss so very much...like a trip to a fantasy place. I LOVE DREAMS!!!

7. lawretta profile image49
    lawrettaposted 7 years ago

Most of my dreams came through. I have always wanted to be a big musician in my country and now i am. I go by the name "2ush"! check MY VIDEOS OUT!!!  on you tube.

1. accofranco profile image77
      accofrancoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Awesome! I haven't heard of it Lawretta,send me the link to the music on youtube. Congrats!

8. accofranco profile image77
    accofrancoposted 7 years ago

My most valued dreams never came true; i dreamed of graduating with first class instead i was 0.03 points below it.I dreamed of my foundation becoming a mighty international one,it never came to pass.I dreamed of being a science inventor,nothing.I dreamed of eradicating scam among the youths of my country,nothing.I dreamed of emerging the winner of the world bank essay comp. never came true.So i am writing an interesting books titled: "dieing with your dreams" and "dreams don't come true".Thanks for this topic,i love it.

9. packerpack profile image59
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

I haven't been lucky in this regard. I always dream such flashy things about myself but it never come true. Actually dreams never true on it's own, we have to work for it. It is like a motivational factor that tells us about what we want and what we can achieve. To make it come true we have to work. O man, looks like I have spoken much to philosophy. wink

10. Ivorwen profile image83
    Ivorwenposted 7 years ago

The other night I had a dream:  My baby had a dirty diaper.  I thought "Eww, definitely time to get up!"  just then, baby barged into my room, with a stink bomb attached to his rear.  hmm

1. sassychic profile image60
      sassychicposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's way to good! I like that one!!!!