jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (16 posts)

Does this hub stand a chance for a niche site?

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image84
    SakinaNasir53posted 2 months ago

Hi everyone! I have written the following hub recently. Does it stand a chance of getting selected? I still have 6 more days left after which I can submit this hub. Please read and tell me what you think of it. Your help will be appreciated. smile

Here's the link to my hub:

http://hubpages.com/relationships/Survi … Experience

1. Sherry Hewins profile image95
      Sherry Hewinsposted 2 months ago in reply to this

It looks good to me. Although small improvements might be made, I don't see why it wouldn't be accepted.

I think your title is good. If you wanted to shorten it, just make it Surviving a Long-Distance Relationship, although I think it's fine the way it is.

If you have just published this, I would not be surprised if it was picked for a niche site before your six days are up.

SakinaNasir53posted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi Sherry Hewins! smile

Thank you for your advice and honest feedback. Your comment is very encouraging. smile

2. profile image60
      Theodore de Silvaposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Dear Sakina,

I am not sure of the title. " Surviving " sounds like moving on when it is over. Like a wife surviving the death of her husband. That is the normal context of how "surviving " is understood. For an active ongoing relationship you can use " Succeeding in a Long Term Relationship " .  How you could further enhance contents is to include reflective info on the mistakes that you have to avoid. Just my opinion.Hope it helps.

Hi Theodore! smile

Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback. I'm sorry I hadn't seen your reply. You are right. I need to change the title.

2. lobobrandon profile image83
    lobobrandonposted 2 months ago

Mobile Second Skin? Maybe say it's an extension of your arm or something. Second skin doesn't work well in my opinion.

Patience, my Friend - Is this something you face or some advice? Change the subheading to match the others in the category probably.

P.S: I Only looked at the structure and read the headings. Nothing more smile I could be wrong with what I said above.

Hi lobobrandon! smile

Yeah, I felt that second skin sounded weird too. I just didn't know which word to use. Do you think "You Stay Glued to your Mobile Phone" sounds okay?

Patience is an advice, you are right I need to change the sub headings.

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. smile

1. lobobrandon profile image83
        lobobrandonposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Yup, I think staying glued to your phone sounds good. Use that smile

I have made the changes. Thanks once again! smile

3. simplehappylife profile image88
    simplehappylifeposted 2 months ago

Hey, Sakina smile 

Very heartfelt article. 
    What if you shortened the title to something like "What a Long Distance Relationship Has Taught Me".  Also, on your numbers, if they are small numbers like 3 or 6, you should write them "three" and "six".

Another thing is that I really like the layout of the second half.  The colorbox titles, the second part is more visually appealing.  What if you used the same style for the first half?

Just some ideas smile  I hope that helps smile

Hi simplehappylife! smile

Thanks a lot for your honest feedback and ideas. smile I will see what changes I can make. smile

1. simplehappylife profile image88
        simplehappylifeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

You're Welcome smile  looking forward to reading the final product smile

I have made some changes in my hub. Would you please look into it once again? smile

1. profile image60
            Theodore de Silvaposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Did you see the reply I sent ? Hope it helped.

4. MuhammadAmeen89 profile image81
    MuhammadAmeen89posted 2 months ago

nice hub and yes I think it would and should get accepted in a niche site. However, I would recommend adding some more images for some of the sections such as these:

2. You Always Stay Glued to your Mobile Phone
    3. Priorities will Change

They have little content and adding an image would balance it out

Thank you so much MuhammadAmeen89 for your valuable feedback and appreciation. smile

working