jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Need some help!

1. Trihorus profile image80
    Trihorusposted 4 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I submitted my hub for exemplore.com, while I received a mail that it is eligible to be moved to owlcation.com. I'm not sure, but I thought exemplore fit my hub. Anyways, I'm asked to make some changes to my hub and to resend for consideration.

1. Title/Subtitle Capitalization And Sizing

2. Photos

3. Author Bio

And,

Additional Note From Your Editor: Could you please proofread this article, add sources and add an About the Author bio that is specific to this topic.

Do I add sources at the end of my article? With the links box?
    If you can guide me regarding the above-mentioned points in my hub, I'll be glad! smile
    here is the link : http://hubpages.com/education/Could-Aliens-Exist

1. Titia profile image92
      Titiaposted 4 months ago in reply to this

1. Title/Subtitle Capitalization And Sizing
      You have to Capitalize all your titles and subtitles like this:
      'Its parent star and habitable zone' should be written like 'Its Parent Star And Habitable Zone'  and that goes for all titles and subtitles.

2. Photos: all photos should have sources, whether they're your own or someone elses. Not all your photos have sources mentioned. And if you use facts, mention where you got them from.

3. Author Bio: in edit mode at the right side you'll see 'Display Options'. Click that and fill in the necessary things, including a short bio for this specific hub saying you're interested in or an expert in, that sort of thing.

1. Trihorus profile image80
        Trihorusposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Thanks a lot! Should the sources be added at the end, in the link capsule?

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image85
          SakinaNasir53posted 4 months ago in reply to this

You can add them at the end or take a particular word and make it a link.

working