jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Profile Page Views/Adsense Earnings

1. BristolBoy profile image82
    BristolBoyposted 8 years ago

When first setting up Adsense I set my Hubpages profile page as one of the Channels which I tracked.  I have since noticed that the Adsense impressions from this are not insigninificant.  In addition, I have made a bit of Adsense income from this.  In fact my Profile Page accounts for approximately 2% of my total Adsense impressions.  Also, I should imagine that the more hubs an individual has, the more profile page impressions they get, and so I would be interested to know if this is the case.  Or am I the only one vain to track views to my profile page?

1. WeddingConsultant profile image82
      WeddingConsultantposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I track my profile page as well. I wouldn't say it accounts for 2% of my earnings, but it's always interesting to see it in there. So no, it's not fain to track it. Ads are shown on your profile, so we should be tracking it.

1. girly_girl09 profile image76
        girly_girl09posted 8 years ago in reply to this

I never realized that we could earn from our profile page. Is that where the 60/40 earnings ratio comes in? (Still sort of confused about that). Interesting, will have to add that url to the adsense channel tracker.

2. WeddingConsultant profile image82
    WeddingConsultantposted 8 years ago

girly_girl, yes the 60/40 split comes from both our hubs and our profiles. I would def. add it to your adsense channels to track it.

3. girly_girl09 profile image76
    girly_girl09posted 8 years ago

thanks, just added it!

4. aniketgore profile image69
    aniketgoreposted 8 years ago

Interesting have to give a look.

working