jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Linking

1. dronetube profile image76
    dronetubeposted 3 months ago

Hello,

I've spent 12 hours writing a blog post: http://hubpages.com/games-hobbies/Drone-Tube-Drone-News
    Which only includes 1 link, to a %100 topic related blog post, but it gets unpublished for some reason.

Are we not allowed to use relevant links in posts?

1. psycheskinner profile image79
      psycheskinnerposted 3 months ago in reply to this

The reason it is not published should be specified in an email.

2. simplehappylife profile image85
    simplehappylifeposted 3 months ago

Hey, Ekim smile 

Your writing is great and the layout looks great, I strongly suspect that it may have something to do with the images.  Do you have express permission to use those images?  If so, you need to credit the sources and if not, you need to take them down (it is illegal to use images without permission that are not licensed under CC0 license).  The best thing to do (since it may be hard to find free images for this particular drone) would be to take your own pictures (if possible). 

This is the official creative commons site that can explain safe licensing https://creativecommons.org/

3. lobobrandon profile image82
    lobobrandonposted 3 months ago

Why not publish it without that link and see if it gets published. Just to make sure that the link is the issue? Once you figure that out we could probably look into it further. Because right now, using the link you provided we cannot view the hub (as it's unpublished).

4. dronetube profile image76

Hi,

If I submit the post without the link, it's published (also featured )
    when I insert the link, It's immediately unpublished and the reason seems to be "Needs Improvement".

5. dronetube profile image76

I guess I'll just post it without the link.
    Thanks anyway!

working