jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: 5 information you must know about Islam

1. AalilechHisham profile image60
    AalilechHishamposted 7 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 5 information you must know about Islam (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi,

I'm afraid your English is not up to the required standard.

Your hub is too short and there are many grammar and spelling errors.

"The statistics says that the Islam religion is the fastest growing religion in the world and lalf a century later Islam will be the first religion in the world ."

Can't wait.

AalilechHishamposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Thank you,
        First, i'm here to improve my writing in English language because it is not my native language . Second, is there a mistake in my sentence except this  error (lalf-half) ? . Third , this remains the first attempt , i will try again and again till success . Finally, what do you mean by "Can't wait" ?

1. Will Apse profile image90
          Will Apseposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

You speak English a lot better than I speak any second language but you might need to study a bit more (or just read plenty of novels/newspapers in English) before getting published here.

2. theraggededge profile image95

Some of your statements may have the opposite effect to what you intend. If you are here to promote Islam as a beautiful and peaceful religion, then telling the rest of the world that it is going to overtake and assimilate others is not a good idea - whether it is true or not. Lots of people find that prediction alarming.

AalilechHishamposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Understood and i think you are right . Next time i will avoid talk about Islam or religions. However, you didn't answer my comment, please .
            in the end, can i write my own poems ?

1. theraggededge profile image95

Of course smile

working