jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Candidate for LetterPile?

1. paperfacets profile image91
    paperfacetsposted 7 weeks ago

This Hub is about an Author. I have combed through it many times. Did I miss something that should be fixed? I will be submitting it soon for the Letterpile vertical under Books: Fiction http://hubpages.com/literature/jamesmcain
    How about the title?

1. lobobrandon profile image83
      lobobrandonposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

James M. Cain---17 of His Books Are Movies (I would remove the multiple hyphens)
      Vintage James M Cain Books On Ebay (The word on should not have a capital O)

I didn't read the rest as the hub isn't in my area of expertise, but just from browsing through it, I may say there are too many amazon capsules. They're probably okay since you wrote a bit about your own take on the books

paperfacetsposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Okay! Doing those corrections.

I need help on the Amazon modules. I just rec'd an Amazon sale yesterday on a different Hub. One those Hub's not Pro'd yet. But last time, this subject came up for me. I was told that the language has to be just and then it is okay to have the modules.

I want that just so language, what is it?

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
          Marisa Wrightposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

You have made the reviews personal, so I think you have a good chance of being allowed to keep them.  They may not let you keep all three, but I'd be hopeful you could  keep two. Worth a try.

paperfacetsposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Yipee! Thank you

working