jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Hub Showing Up in Featured Snippets

1. incomeguru profile image90
    incomeguruposted 2 months ago

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13394863.png

I'm so excited to see one of my hubs showing up in Featured Snippets. This is responsible for the sudden increase in traffic to the hub. A big thank you to editors and fellow hubbers.

1. Coffeequeeen profile image85
      Coffeequeeenposted 2 months ago in reply to this

That's good news.  Well done.  smile

2. Sherry Hewins profile image94
      Sherry Hewinsposted 2 months ago in reply to this

I also have a hub that has been featured in a Snippet. It does make a big difference in traffic.

3. incomeguru profile image90
      incomeguruposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Here's another one showing up in google snippet box.

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13400276_f248.jpg

I'm so excited seeing my dreams come true.

2. incomeguru profile image90

I should give more credits to this community. The people here are good to work with. The staff especially people like Robin Edmondson and Emilly have been very good to me. Thanks for making me. I know that I couldn't have achieved this alone.

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image84
      SakinaNasir53posted 2 months ago in reply to this

Awesome job! Congratulations! smile God bless you.

3. kmackey32 profile image80
    kmackey32posted 2 months ago

Wonderful. I must read this as I work in a nursing home and we do birthdays every other day...lol Great Information here....

4. incomeguru profile image90

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13400281.jpg

I wanted to post a better screenshot.

5. Will Apse profile image91
    Will Apseposted 2 months ago

That is a great achievement for a page on hubpages,com. What I don't understand is why it has not been moved to a niche site. It could not be expected to get much more traffic, given its ranking, but it suggests to me that successful content is being missed.

6. Robin profile image
    Robinposted 2 months ago

Congratulations, Folarin!  You are one of the kindest Hubbers, and we always enjoy working with you.  smile 

Will, we are still working through the backlog of articles and, you are right, there still are some good articles on HubPages that we are trying to get to quickly. It has been a huge endeavor to curate and edit the hundreds of thousands of articles that live(d) on HP.  One thing that I love about my job is that I get to work with some incredibly smart and passionate editors that take the process very seriously and curate/edit with a lot of thought and care.  I also love to see Hubbers start to see traffic and earnings on articles again and see that they are having an affect on readers.  There is nothing better from a writer's perspective when a reader comments how your article has helped them.  smile

working