jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to get approved by an online payment provider

1. ndndharris profile image77
    ndndharrisposted 4 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to get approved by an online payment provider (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image85
      SakinaNasir53posted 4 months ago in reply to this

Hi ndndharris! smile

I suggest the following points:

1. Your hub is long and at some points there are huge chunks of texts. Use the bullets and numbering format to give your hub a neater look and make it easily scannable.

2. Make sure the images you have included are credited properly. Specify the source name/URL. Make sure the images are in the public domain (copyright free). Pixabay, Pexels.com and Morguefile.com are great to use. Flickr is good too, but you have to search for the images under Creative Commons.

3. Add an appropriate video.

4. I think the links which are directing to other websites might be the reason for your article being unfeatured.

5. Also make the title and sub headings in APA style. Capitalise words with 4 or more letters.

Here is a link in which you can type your headings and they will turn into APA style texts.

http://capitalizemytitle.com

I hope this helps. I like your article. smile Good luck!

1. ndndharris profile image77
        ndndharrisposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Hi Sakina,

Thanks very much for your advice.  I am finding this quite frustrating, but I will persevere!  I'll try making some of the changes you suggest  ;-)

Best,

Neil.

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image85
          SakinaNasir53posted 4 months ago in reply to this

You're most welcome! ☺

working