I'd like feedback on my Hub: 5 Reasons Why Surface is Fit for Business

1. aniketnk profile image59
    aniketnkposted 4 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 5 Reasons Why Surface is Fit for Business (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve?

Thanks!

2. erorantes profile image37
    erorantesposted 4 months ago

I like your hub. My first impression of your topic was a lot of guessing.  What is he is talking.? It was my first thought. Then, I started reading the article. You are right about the pen. Many people do not know about the pen. For signatures is perfect. I see a few artists using the pen. Everyone in America used the pen at list one time when they used the credit car. I am familiar with the pen. If you read the instructions how to write a hub; you can read the hub pages learning center. You can see the sample, so you can get an idea how to white a perfect hub. Videos are not allow for many months. You need three original pictures. You can work on your organization, and you need to check your grammar a few times to make sure ; it is perfect. Thank you for making a nice informative hub. See you around.

3. julieann26 profile image81
    julieann26posted 4 months ago

There are a lot of grammar errors so you need to fix those up first.  Also, who is this "us" you mention in the second paragraph?

There are a few minor spelling areas.  You to need to break up the large chunk of text at the beginning with an image.

working