jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Trouble With Map Capsule

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image92
    DzyMsLizzyposted 5 months ago

I am re-editing one of my travel hubs, and am having a problem with the map capsule.

Originally, I had two markers pinned.  I tried to add two more, and the pins appear on the map, but no corresponding key and description appears below while in edit mode, as it did with the original two.

1. kenneth avery profile image81
      kenneth averyposted 5 months ago in reply to this

@Dzy, I feel ya' on this one. I will call your Map trouble and raise you a Photo loading glitch that caused me some irritation last night. Toward the last of my photos, which were not many, I kept getting HP noticed "something went wrong we are working on it ya da ya da ya" and I had to reboot the hub from my Hub List in order to finish it.
      Why didn't I inform Team Hubpages of this? It was soooooo late and I knew that Matt and crew were overloaded with work.
      But you need to point this out to them ASAP.
      Deal?

2. Matt Wells profile image
      Matt Wellsposted 5 months ago in reply to this

I was unable to reproduce this. Are you still experiencing trouble pinning?

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image92
        DzyMsLizzyposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Matt--
          I've not been back to the hub since that issue.  The sites did show up, after I clicked the 'done editing' button, but I could not get the descriptions to show up while in edit mode.  This led me to think they would not show up afterwards, either, as previously, the added pins did show the descriptions when in edit mode.

2. srirad0675 profile image90
    srirad0675posted 5 months ago

I am also facing issues with map capsule. After choosing a location and saving the same, I get San Fransisco region irrespective of watever region I may choose.

working