jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Submitting articles to the HubPages network sites

1. Trihorus profile image80
    Trihorusposted 5 months ago

Hello Hubbers,

I had submitted my hub to be considered for exemplore.com. The next day I received an email, saying that it was eligible for owlcation.com along with some recommendations to improve my hub. I did make the required changes and submitted the article for owlcation. I haven't heard from them since almost a week now. How long does it take? and if it gets rejected, will I be notified of the same? please help me out with this, thanks!

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image86
      SakinaNasir53posted 5 months ago in reply to this

Hi Trihorus. smile

Yes, you need to wait. It takes time for them to go through articles as so many writers are sending their work for consideration. Sometimes, I get an email in 2-3 days, sometimes it takes longer. You will get an email from the Hubpages team whether your hub is selected or not.

1. Trihorus profile image80
        Trihorusposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Thanks again, Sakina! smile

2. lobobrandon profile image84
    lobobrandonposted 5 months ago

One of my hubs is in the same boat. I think it's safe to assume that when you re-submit it goes back to the back of the queue.  Maybe it's somehow marked that it was submitted before and the editor needs to look at this, this and this.

But, the only difference is that it does not count to one of your submissions in 14 days when you re-submit. I could be wrong, but that's what I'm noticing.

One of my hubs that moved to letterpile was in the queue for maybe 1.5 months to 2 months. I'm not sure of the exact time, but it was really long and I had not submitted hubs as it was Christmas and then my exams. So it should definitely be more than a month. I assumed it was rejected, but last week it was moved.

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image86
      SakinaNasir53posted 5 months ago in reply to this

Yeah, when you re-submit after doing the asked editing, your 14 days are not wasted.

2. Trihorus profile image80
      Trihorusposted 5 months ago in reply to this

That's great to hear, I hope mine will get moved soon!

working