jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: The Ketogenic & LIGIT Programs & Their Benefits

1. Terrielynn1 profile image86
    Terrielynn1posted 5 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub The Ketogenic & LIGIT Programs & Their Benefits. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. TessSchlesinger profile image92
      TessSchlesingerposted 5 months ago in reply to this

I think I would structure it in a slightly different way, plus check your sentences as some are not grammatial.

You need an introdution that explains why people would want to go on this diet and how it is beneficial. From there, you can launch into the practicalities of the diet.

I did find it strange (as a reader) that you are writing as an expert but also explain that you're just getting into it.

Terrielynn1posted 5 months ago in reply to this

Hi, thank you. I'll look and see how to restructure that. I am not sure how you think I come across as an expert. How can change that? You are the only one that has said that. I just went through and fixed some errors now.

1. TessSchlesinger profile image92
          TessSchlesingerposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Whenver we advocate something to soneone ekse, we are claiming expertise. So I wouuld eradicate the parts where you say this is fairly new to you.

Terrielynn1posted 5 months ago in reply to this

Ok Thank you.

2. Rupert Taylor profile image95
    Rupert Taylorposted 5 months ago

I spotted a number of "sentences" that aren't complete sentences, and other errors.

"Ketogenic foods the eating program and basic changes." Not a sentence and doesn't make any sense.

"This includes your way of thinking." Not a sentence

"Low carb vegetables makes up the rest ..." Hyphen needed between low and carb and it should be make not makes.

"If your like me, you don't eat enough of either." Again, not a sentence and should be you are or you're not your.

There are lots of other grammar and punctuation errors. Try running your article through a program such as Grammarly.

3. Terrielynn1 profile image86
    Terrielynn1posted 5 months ago

Thank you. I'll look at that. The last one references the the sentences before it. Maybe its my way of speaking. I will have to work on it.

working