jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Atlantis, The Palm - Key Facts and Figures

1. Ibad Rehman profile image72
    Ibad Rehmanposted 5 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Atlantis, The Palm - Key Facts and Figures (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Hi there,

You have rewritten the text from the Atlantis website. At best your hub won't be approved and, at worst, if it is approved you could be sued for plagiarism.

Have you actually been there? If so, rewrite your article from your own experience. If you haven't been there, then why are you writing about it?

1. Ibad Rehman profile image72
        Ibad Rehmanposted 5 months ago in reply to this

It is more like a fact sharing hub, and not about my personal experience at Atlantis. I am new here and thought I could share facts/figures about a place.

Thanks for your help smile

1. theraggededge profile image95
          theraggededgeposted 5 months ago in reply to this

The point of travel hubs is that the writer shares their experience of a place.

It is a good idea to write about what you know, rather than re-purposing other people's work. Write about your own locality and your own experiences - I'm sure they will be far more interesting than the Atlantis resort. Be real.

working