I'd like feedback on my Hub: How School Could Save The World

1. profile image59
    MixedEmotionsposted 6 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How School Could Save The World (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. galleryofgrace profile image81
      galleryofgraceposted 6 months ago in reply to this

My guess is that you are  going to have to remove the icon to your personal website from your bio.
      There is no free advertising here.
      As for your article I don't see any problems unless it would be duplication.

2. SakinaNasir53 profile image87
      SakinaNasir53posted 6 months ago in reply to this

Hi MixedEmotions! Welcome to HubPages. smile

I would like to add the following points:

1. Attribute the images that you can included by specifying the source name/URL. It is always best to include original images. Make sure that the images are in the public domain (copyright free). Pixabay, Pexels.com and Morguefile.com are great to use for free images.

2. The links that you have included might not be letting your hub get featured. Did your hub get unfeatured due to "spammy elements"?

3. Add callout capsules to highlight important points. Add a table to minimise information. Adding a poll helps in increasing reader engagement. Use these capsules to beautify your hub.

4. Break your text under bullets and numbering wherever appropriate to give your hub a neater look and to make it easily scannable.

5. It is always best to write about topics that you're genuinely passionate about and what people might be searching for.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

working