jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Error while editing hubs and commenting in forums

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image86
    SakinaNasir53posted 5 months ago

Since two days, I have been having a problem in making edits to my hub. When I edit and save a capsule, I get a message from HubPages saying that "Something Went Wrong" and loading is shown continously after closing the message.

I commented on a forum now and I got a message that your reply wasn't loaded. Keep it safe and reply again to save your reply.

Anybody else having this issue?

1. kenneth avery profile image81
      kenneth averyposted 5 months ago in reply to this

@ Sakina smile Yes, use Firefox if you have it. I always use Firefox to load my text and photos for Internet Explorer always freezes and I have to refresh everytime I load a photo.
      And if this doesn't work, try emailing  team@hubpages.com I do this and normally, they respond quickly.
      Peace!

SakinaNasir53posted 5 months ago in reply to this

I use Chrome for HP. But let me try using Firefox. smile Thanks for the help buddy!

2. OldRoses profile image86
    OldRosesposted 5 months ago

Yes!  Try using a different browser.  I am unable to create hubs anymore using Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer.  I have to use Microsoft Edge now.  I don't know why the other browsers are no longer compatible with HP.

I never knew this. Let me check by downloading Microsoft Edge. Thanks for helping OldRoses! smile

2. Titia profile image93
      Titiaposted 5 months ago in reply to this

I always use Firefox and never had a problem with HP.

I am using Chrome now and I'm having this problem only since 3 days. I have been using it since 5 months for HP. Never had any problem before.

working