jump to last post 1-18 of 18 discussions (24 posts)

My Best Adsense Month EVER!!!

1. Dorsi profile image91
    Dorsiposted 7 years ago

Last month I made 4 times payout amount. (is it OK to post numbers or is that tacky?) Anyway, 4 times what I made the month before. Of course I has some high paying days that then slowed down, but I'm still excited because I can definitely see the potential of a nice little income here at HubPages. It makes me want to try even harder and write more because I am seeing the payoff!!
    Stick with it all you hubbers!

1. girly_girl09 profile image79
      girly_girl09posted 7 years ago in reply to this

That is so awesome! Congrats! I just started doing this two weeks ago but am already REALLY encouraged by the numbers that I've been seeing the last three days. I think I'll hit my payout by the end of next month at this rate.

And I don't think it is tacky for you to post this at all; it gives people like me encouragement that I can make some extra income off of hubpages! If everyone kept quiet, no one would give this a chance...it definitely takes a while to write articles.

Also, if you don't mind me asking - are these earnings from hubpages only with adsense or do they include other sites and affiliate programs?

Again, congrats to you!

2. 0
      SirDentposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations!!!!! big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile

3. packerpack profile image60
      packerpackposted 7 years ago in reply to this

FFFFOOOOOUUUURRRR times in a month!!!!!! What are you saying Dorsi, FFOOUURR times???? For me I was a ble to cross my first payout amount on adsense in around 5 months and this time again it looks like it will take same amount of time sad

4. Lgali profile image49
      Lgaliposted 7 years ago in reply to this

awesome! Congrats!
      Hard works pays

5. Ryan Hupfer profile image80
      Ryan Hupferposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Whooo whoooo!!!

Congrats, Dorsi! This is awesome news...keep it up!

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

It's OK to post Dorsi. Congrats smile

3. Shalini Kagal profile image80
    Shalini Kagalposted 7 years ago

Congrats Dorsi - way to go!

4. belief713 profile image78
    belief713posted 7 years ago

My numbers are increasing also. Not 4 fold, congrats to that Dorsi, but 3x as much. I really think the new layout helped with HubPages. (thanks HubPages)

5. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

Congratulations, Dorsi.   I think it's that people know they should hang in and give HubPages a chance to turn into that "nice, little, income".

6. Purple Perl profile image81
    Purple Perlposted 7 years ago

Very reassuring for the majority of hubbers.

7. 61
    badcompany99posted 7 years ago

Well done I had a good week last week but the last 4 days have been dead, I just hope I follow my own advice as I tend to give up.

8. Dorsi profile image91
    Dorsiposted 7 years ago

This was adsense income from HubPages only. I know one of the reasons is because of what I am writing about. I also think the new layout does help. And persistence to keep playing around and see what works well. Tweak tweak tweak.
    I have a new website with Adsense/Yield Build but not a whole lotta time lately to work on it.

9. icewave5 profile image62
    icewave5posted 7 years ago

gratz, if only i was like you.

10. LondonGirl profile image90
    LondonGirlposted 7 years ago

Blimey, that's a rather nice sum to add to the household income, well done you!

11. BristolBoy profile image83
    BristolBoyposted 7 years ago

Well done!  This is really good.  It is also good to see that you have relatively few hubs compared with some other hubbers and shows that many hundreds of hubs aren't needed to reach payout.  Out of interest, was a large proportion of your income for this month from seasonal hubs (eg Easter based hubs?).

1. Dorsi profile image91
      Dorsiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I didn't have any easter or seasonal hubs. In fact about 12 of my hubs are my book, which really do not pull alot of traffic. I think too my writing is so diverse that I just hit on some good topics sometimes. I'm working on making my hubs more evergreen though so they have a more lasting presence over the long haul.

12. lawretta profile image50
    lawrettaposted 7 years ago

Congrats Dorsi, you are definately someone to emulate

13. aniketgore profile image72
    aniketgoreposted 7 years ago

Congrats Dorsi.

14. Lissie profile image86
    Lissieposted 7 years ago

Well done - Im glad you are finally seeing some reward for your hard work!

15. kerryg profile image87
    kerrygposted 7 years ago

That's fantastic, Dorsi! Congratulations!

16. Rotem profile image61
    Rotemposted 7 years ago

Amazing,Congrats Dorsi

17. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

Congrats again Dorsi. It just takes time to start earning. I found that April was my best month, as well. The longer you're here, the potential for more money as long as you continue to write quality stuff. :-)

18. livewithrichard profile image84
    livewithrichardposted 7 years ago

Way to go Dorsi.