jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Hot and Sexy Deepika Padukone

1. xenohub profile image60
    xenohubposted 5 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Hot and Sexy Deepika Padukone (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Bollywood and model photo hubs are held to a higher stand to begin with, as they're usually spammy.

This one in particular has poor English, no photo attribution, and hardly any text.

I'd suggest either starting your own website where you won't be held to such high standards, or writing less spammy content.

2. lobobrandon profile image83
      lobobrandonposted 5 months ago in reply to this

You can begin by making it an article for regular readers. Most people write about Bollywood in the way you have and that's the reason it's ended up being a subject that's a synonym for spam. Being from India myself, I hate to see stuff like this on the web, especially HubPages. It will not get approved unless you delete and start over and remove the "sexy" references. That's not cool.

Also, you need to state your sources for images used.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 months ago

Cute chick but the "article" is just junk.

3. mattforte profile image92
    mattforteposted 5 months ago

There's no content. You have like 2 paragraphs of words combined with pages and pages of pictures and videos.

working