jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Stats wrong? Or is HP having a bit of a revival?

1. Will Apse profile image90
    Will Apseposted 4 weeks ago

My less successful pages, still trapped on the main site, are getting a significant boost, if the stats are accurate.

2. Glenn Stok profile image96
    Glenn Stokposted 4 weeks ago

I also noticed a higher traffic this weekend and usually weekends are slower. Almost half my hubs are now on niche sites, and most of the traffic is from my niche hubs. However, I checked the traffic on my remaining non-niche hubs and they do look like this weekend had a small increase too.

It's hard to say this is meaningful in any way since there is always fluctuation in traffic.

3. Will Apse profile image90

My traffic is up something like twenty percent on normal weekend peaks. It is pretty noticeable.

If you are seeing nothing special it might be the wonderful, previously undiscovered qualities of my second rank pages, lol.

4. eugbug profile image93
    eugbugposted 4 weeks ago

I'm seeing and upwards trend in stats for my Dengarden hubs over the last fortnight. Seems to be a little earlier in the year than normal.

5. Jesse Drzal profile image89
    Jesse Drzalposted 4 weeks ago

Great news Will. It's promising to hear that.

6. Chriswillman90 profile image92
    Chriswillman90posted 4 weeks ago

Traffic got a little boost but CPMs are still awful.

7. Jesse Drzal profile image89
    Jesse Drzalposted 4 weeks ago

I notice that with more views I have, CPM drops more.

8. Will Apse profile image90

I reckon the Google algo sometimes wanders into territory that favors HP but then realizes where it is and snaps back.

working