jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

google analytics

1. 59
    ladyvenusposted 7 years ago

Is google analytics principle just just adsense where in were going to paste the tracking code to the HTML of our hub and paste it on the bottom of our hub HTML. Hope I did it right I just pasted the code to my 3 hubs today.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

You do not paste anything into your hubs...you put your Google Analytics tracking code in the spot where it belongs under your affiliates.

1. 59
      ladyvenusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol. you mean I did it wrong. Thank you. Please if you can give me more details I appreciate it so much.

1. StefanMDP profile image66
        StefanMDPposted 7 years ago in reply to this
  3. aniketgore profile image70
    aniketgoreposted 7 years ago

just paste the code in affiliate settings and login to analytics and you will find whatever you want about your traffic in depth.

4. maryriley profile image60
    maryrileyposted 7 years ago

Yeah, add it to your affiliate section. And when you do paste the tracking code into the page markup, remember to put it directly above the </body> tag.

5. online4income profile image74
    online4incomeposted 7 years ago

I think the right place is to put 10 digit Google Analytics code in Affiliate Settings.

Placing all the affiliate code together in affiliate settings is easier to manage.

I don't know how to paste code in a hub, is it possible with text capsule.

1. aniketgore profile image70
      aniketgoreposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Never post any code in any hub.

1. 59
        ladyvenusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ok. Thank you so much for all your answers i'll go checking my google analytics now.

working