Hello hub writer's I'm new to the family.. I'm asking and with words of kindness if anyone could guide me a little on this new journey I desire so much as a writer, And follow my page. I thank you'll in advance..
Hi Roshaunda11! Welcome to HubPages.
1. I believe it is always better to write about topics that you are genuinely passionate about.
2. Avoid too much bold and italics.
3. While linking, be careful to only link those sites that are absolutely essential.
4. Amazon products, if included, must be directly related to the title of your hub.
5. Callout capsules are good to highlight important points.
6. Tables are great to minimise information. Polls increase reader engagement.
7. Use bullets and numbering format to give your hub a neater look and make it easily scannable.
8. Always add images that are your own or those in the public domain (copyright free). Pixabay, Pexels.com and Morguefile.com are great for free images. Flickr is good too. But you need to search for images in the Creative Commons there.
9. Author Bio is a must for every hub. You can make upto 25 bios. Make sure you use them appropriately.
10. We are always here for any help in the forums. Good luck with your hubs!
Thank you so much and great success on your journey as well
My best advice is to just keep writing. Get to know the community, read the work of other writers, and study the FAQs and Learning Center
Good Luck. Hope you have fun here.
Welcome to the Hubpages community! I have found that the best way to find success on this site is to keep writing. Write as much as you can about the topics that interest you the most. Your passion will show through your writing and your readers will love your work. Good luck.
Welcome and Good luck! Write content that you are passionate about. Make sure your grammar and spelling is on point. Write longer articles with added media. Finally, be patient!
Welcome to the team! I personally find it helpful to remind myself that a hub should be very specific and shouldn't really go into more than 2-3 aspects (there are exceptions) as it keeps your reader focus and your writing on track.
I see you already received good advices. Follow them. Good luck! Welcome to Hubpages.
by peruquois6 years ago
HelloI am very inspired to take the 100 hubs in 30 days challenge. I will do my best, but i really request for guidance regarding rules and regulations. I hope the nice people here will co-operate with meRegardsPeruquois
by Susan Hambidge2 years ago
It looks like there's loads to learn, a lot of great help too. I think I've already discovered it is useful to have a collection of your own photos of the things you want to write about, so I'm going to start snappy...
by nell796 years ago
I may just be a glutton for punishment, but I've enjoyed the four hubs I've made so far since joining last week and it's always good to set goals, so I may as well jump right in!
by tshivley6 years ago
By Jove, I think I will! Count me in and I will use my second hub as the start for today's! Oi, wish me luck!
by Dave McClure5 years ago
Greetings - Fellow hubber Alekhouse visited my limerick hub yesterday and suggested (in a limerick exchange) we should bring it here, as a challenge.Please join in, with original limericks only.If unsure how to write...
by TIMETRAVELER22 years ago
With all the changes due to the merger with Squidoo, I thought some of the incoming writers could benefit from a few tips to help them get started with writing here.Pay attention to the little writing guide in the upper...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.