Which of the niche sites are working, which ones are less successful?

1. Sherry Hewins profile image94
    Sherry Hewinsposted 4 months ago

For me, Healdove, Spinditty, Petdelpful, Dengarden and Toughnickle seem to be doing well. Owlcation, Reelrundown, Skyaboveus, and Soapboxie are just OK. Delishably, Holidappy, and Wanderwisdom have not made much of a splash.

1. SakinaNasir53 profile image87
      SakinaNasir53posted 4 months ago in reply to this

Hi Sherry Hewins! smile

For me, 4 of my hubs have been moved to PetHelpful and 2 of them to Delishably, while there is one on HealDove. I would say that the ones moved to PetHelpful are doing well regularly. I have just written 10 hubs till now. I have to write more. big_smile

2. Shesabutterfly profile image97
    Shesabutterflyposted 4 months ago

Delishably has not helped any of my 3 hubs. One was already ranked on the first page of Google before the move and it's pinned on Pinterest so I get most of my traffic from Google and Pinterest for this hub. My other 2 have not seen any traffic increase.

Pethelpful I have 2. Again only 1 does well, however that hub ranked very well on Google before the move. Majority of my traffic still comes from Google and the other has not seen an increase in traffic at all.

Skyaboveus I have 1 hub and it doesn't really receive much new traffic. It's traffic is still very much hit or miss and is mostly seasonal. Which it was before the move as well.

Soapboxie I have only 1 and it is a recent transfer from this past month. So far I haven't seen any real new traffic. Some days it has a handful of views, but then goes days without a single view. Again typical traffic patterns from before the move.

Wehavekids I have 3 and only 1 is seeing much higher traffic. The other 2 are very hit or miss and I haven't seen much consistent traffic from them.

In my case I really don't think the niche sites have helped my traffic at all. My high performing hubs have always been high performing before the move and I don't really see too much in regards to higher views.

Almost 90% of my traffic comes from various Google sites and Pinterest. Top traffic sources in the past month were Google, Pinterest, other various search engines. Followed by pethelpful, hubpages, delishably, and wehavekids. With those last 4 sources only bringing in 547 extra views combined. Compared to the first 2 Google sources bringing in 4800 in the last month and Pinterest bringing in 392.

working