jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Turning Pages on Niche Sites

1. Jean Bakula profile image93
    Jean Bakulaposted 4 months ago

This may sound dumb, but when I used to read hubs on niche sites, I scrolled down and found others, or could click a category within the niche. Today I read about changes, so went to a niche site. I was able to read a few hubs, but found no way to change or turn the page at the end. The categories are correct when clicked, but only a few hubs come up, there are only several on a page. What am I missing?

1. kenneth avery profile image81
      kenneth averyposted 4 months ago in reply to this

smile Hi, Jean! Glad to see you in this forum. Have
      a peaceful Friday.

Jean Bakulaposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Hi Kenneth,
        You too!

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 4 months ago in reply to this

This is a bug we're working on. The pages are supposed to expand automatically as you scroll. smile

Thanks Christy!
        I hope it gets worked out without too much headache.

2. Glenn Stok profile image97
    Glenn Stokposted 4 months ago

The related hubs are in the right hand floating column. You can also click "More" next to the author's name to see more hubs by that author.

Thanks Glen,
      I'm devoting March to fixing up old hubs (my pace was too slow) and I want to take more time to read more hubs in the niche sites.

I still don't see a "floating" column. I see if I click on one of my own hubs, I have maybe 3 others listed. But I liked the old setup better. And I never liked the light blue and pale orange, it's a sickly look, the words barely stand out. I wish they would think these things through better before changing them. But it's not my call.

working