I'd like feedback on my Hub: Get back your motivation and build the life you wan

1. profile image61
    curioslearnerposted 2 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Get back your motivation and build the life you want. (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi there,

Several problems with your hub:

The title needs to be in title case with no period/full stop.
      Too much bold text. Looks horrible.
      You haven't attributed your images. They must be legal-to-use and you should state their source within the capsule.
      There are grammar issues. You have problems with singular and plural. They must agree. For instance,

"The brain does what It think is best for you, it does not care whether they are right or wrong, your brain listens to your body language, your words to decide whether something is important to you or not."

Should be:

"The brain does what it thinks is best for you. It does not care whether it is right or wrong. Your brain listens to your body language and your words to decide whether something is important to you or not."

Having rewritten that, it really is meaningless nonsense. Sorry. It's a circular argument - your body doesn't move or speak without the brain being involved. You make it sound as if they are separate.

Similarly, the brain doesn't 'run' anywhere. Not physically possible. Be careful where you have used the wrong phrasing.

I can't read any more. You need to know that there are millions of motivation articles out there and yours is trying to compete with them. To do that, your English must be of a high standard and the ideas you are presenting must make sense.

Good luck.

1. profile image61
        curioslearnerposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Thanks a lot for your feedback

working