jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Unable to link paypal account with hubpages

1. soni2006 profile image46
    soni2006posted 4 months ago

Hi team,

I am unable to link my paypal account with hubpages. Whenever I try to link using my login id and password with the HP widget, paypal says "For your security, PayPal requires that you confirm some of your account details."

I do not know what to do as my earnings have completely stopped. It happened just two to three months back as my old paypal account has stopped working and I have created this new one to link to HP to start accumulating earnings from the HP Ads Program.

I hope someone is reading this and will give a positive reply.

Thanks.

1. Terrielynn1 profile image86
      Terrielynn1posted 4 months ago in reply to this

All you have to do is make sure all the info you give them is from the new account you created, then HubPages and PayPal will be link. It work for me as soon as I finished all the setup steps.

2. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Paypal rules state that you should only have one Paypal account. The fact you have two with the same details may have been flagged in the system.

To verify the account, make sure you have a bank account linked to it, instead of just a credit card. Also see if there are any outstanding requests from Paypal for you to submit photo ID.

If Paypal suspects fraud, isn't sure of your identity or sees money regularly moving through your account, they usually want some type of verification.

1. DrMark1961 profile image90
        DrMark1961posted 4 months ago in reply to this

It needs to be a new bank account, not associated with any other PayPal account, and a credit card not associated with any account.

working